Norton by Symantec
DateApril 25th to April 29th 2016
Case studyNorton Roadshow 2016
Client nameNorton by Symantec
Norton Security is developed by Symantec the global leader in cybersecurity who has more users than its competitors. Norton software is cross-platform across PC & Apple devices.
- To come up with four Game Room scenarios to train retail staff on Norton products.
- Create a concept that is easily transportable across a number of locations during a week-long roadshow.
- Manage the roadshow, from campaign creative, all the way through to design, implementation and execution.
- Running on the themes of security and viruses, GottaBe! created four Game Rooms to train retail staff on specific areas of Norton software – Zombie Escape, Castle Showdown, Jungle Run and Graffiti Fiends.
- Design, print, create and source a range of components to make a game for each Game Room – including back drops and additional props.
- Plan and run the logistics of each Game Room to four locations across the UK – Reading, Southampton, Bristol and Cardiff.
- Provide Brand Ambassadors at each location as well as the logistics of GottaBe! staff.
- Design, source and manage bespoke Norton Roadshow website for retail staff to register on.
- Send out newsletters to retail staff to encourage them to register for the Norton Roadshow and remind them of their attendance.
- Register and assist retail staff during, between and after the event.
- Campaign creative
- Set and game design, build, sourcing
- Promotional Staffing – Brand Ambassadors
- Website design
- Film and editing (including GoPro)
- Printing services
- Merchandise production
- Events management
- Uniform production
GottaBe! were great throughout the process – they were very easy to work with, went over & above to help, and took responsibility for delivering what we agreed in full, on budget & on time. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others who want a dependable event execution agency.Ben Cannon, Marketing Manager, Norton UK