Planning ahead – key dates in Q1 2018. Have you got it covered?
As we enter 2018, it is important and useful to plan your activities ahead. Keeping on top of key events and dates throughout the year means you can plan well and have the best events possible. Account Support Executive, Shannon Dunne helps out…
The financial year is broken down into four quarters with the first one being Q1. In the business of marketing and retail, it is extremely beneficial to take full advantage of these events throughout the year. If you know in advance which events are coming up, it creates a good amount of time to prepare for an event and maximise your businesses potential.
To help you achieve your best, we have created a list of all the key dates that take place in Q1. This includes, multi religious and cultural holidays and many other, meaning that you won’t miss out on the best opportunities to excel.
- January 1st – New Year’s Day
- January 2nd – Hogmanay Bank Holiday (Scotland)
- January 6th – Epiphany
- January 25th – Burns Night (Scotland)
- February 13th – Shrove Tuesday
- February 14th – Ash Wednesday
- February 14th – Valentine’s Day
- February 16th – Chinese New Year
- March 1st – Purim
- March 1st – St. David’s Day
- March 2nd – Holi
- March 11th – Mothering Sunday
- March 17th – St. Patrick’s Day
- March 20th – March equinox
- March 25th – Palm Sunday
- March 25th – Clocks go forward
- March 29th – Maundy Thursday
- March 30th – Good Friday
- March 31st – Holy Saturday
- March 31st – First day of Passover