What is Influencer Marketing?
Looking for promotion across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook or YouTube? Influencer marketing can certainly help! This type of social media marketing uses endorsements and product mentions from individuals who have a dedicated social following and are viewed as experts within their niche. From lifestyle and beauty to food and fitness – these are just some of the topics that influencers frequently post about.
There are many different ways in which you can incorporate influencer marketing within your marketing mix. It’s important to find the one which best fits your brand or product offering. One way of working with influencers is by gifting them products with the aim of them posting about your product and brand on their socials. For better results and to gain trust, it is recommended to build a long-lasting relationship with content creators – for example, by engaging them in developing a series of posts; a mixture of video, stories and in-feed posts compliment each other well.
Another way to reach out and collaborate with influencers is to search social media using relevant hashtags in relation to your product or brand, to find those most suitable for promoting your offering to a specific target audience or area. Searching on Google or databases should also help in finding this information. You can ask an influencer or their agent for their top audience reach by country/city, their engagement rate, costings and any ideas they might have in relation to promoting your product. You would pay them to show it in posts, stories, Instagram Live or IGTV reels, with some offering to do giveaway competitions to enhance the brand even further. Influencers can sometimes seem expensive, however the reach they provide will often greatly outweigh the costs.
Over the years, the team at GottaBe! has developed a number of influencer marketing campaigns – using a range of influencers from nano (between 1,000 to 5,000 followers) to mega (1 million+ followers). It is important to remember that each brand and product will be targeting different age groups, locations, interests and so on. Therefore, one influencer will not fit all, and choosing the correct one(s) for your brand is very important in achieving the right reach and awareness. That is why here at GottaBe!, we have access to an ever-growing database of influencers to suit a wide range of audiences. We create unique Influencer Media Packs in relation to your specific product and brand, inclusive of everything you need to know about a variety of influencers in order to make the best decision of who to use for your campaign.
If you would like to find out more about starting an influencer campaign with GottaBe! then please feel free to get in touch here.
Benefits of Influencer Marketing
- Influencers have worked hard to build trust and credibility with their followers. They have often created a highly engaged audience who enjoy following them and the brands they use and share.
- Reach global audiences very quickly – people all around the world could now learn of your product and brand.
- Saves time on creating standard marketing campaigns i.e. speaking to focus groups and conducting market research, as the influencer’s stats can tell you all you need to know in your selection process.
- Relevant audiences in terms of demographics, interests and hobbies are reached instantly.
- Cost effective – it can be considered a small cost to pay to widely reach your target audiences and more!
Facts & Figures
- 931 new followers following our Client in a single day, thanks to the relationship with an influencer.
- Over 150,000 Instagram views across 4 different influencers.