Promotional Staff Working During Coronavirus ‘COVID-19’
Here at GottaBe!, we are always thinking of the welfare of our promotional staff as well as events managers and during this difficult time, we want to reassure all our Brand Ambassadors that we are following the Government guidelines on the Coronavirus. Even if you are not working for us, we are here to support everyone in this challenging time.
About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Coronavirus ‘COVID-19’, is a new illness first identified in Wuhan City, China in December 2019. Coronavirus ‘COVID-19’ can affect your lungs and airways and can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, multiple organ failure, and even death. Older people, and people with pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease), are more likely to become severely ill.
GottaBe’s Response And Support Our Promotional Staff
This statement is not meant to cause any panic or alarm but just inform you on what we are doing at GottaBe! Marketing to support our Promotional Staff and Event Managers during this time.
As one of many field and experiential agencies, we are very exposed to the impacts that this situation is having on our country and others around the world.
GottaBe! is monitoring the situation closely to ensure the safety of our field team is protected and we ask that all staff stay aware and maintain their health during this time.
UK Government Coronavirus Advice
During this time the UK Government has recommend the following to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading the Virus:
1. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer gel if soap and water is not available.
2. Use a tissue to cover your face when coughing and/or sneezing and put the used tissue in the bin immediately. If you don’t have a tissue use your sleeve.
3. Avoid touching your face, especially when hands are not washed or sanitized
4. Avoid close contact with people who are unwell and maintain at least 3 feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
5. If you are not feeling well and exhibiting symptoms contact 111 and do not go into a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital if you think you may be infected.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptoms
The NHS has outlined the following Symptoms for Coronavirus ‘COVID-19’:
· A cough
· A high temperature
· Shortness of breath
They are asking if anyone displays any of the above you must self-isolate for 7 days and if your symptoms get worse then you should contact NHS 111 for further advise.
Remember stay safe and if you need more information about Coronavirus and the government’s advice it’s here: