Join Our Team: Retail Space & Brand Merchandise Assistant’
Join Our Team: Retail Space & Brand Merchandise Assistant
GottaBe! is an award winning, independent marketing agency specialising in field, experiential and ethnic marketing. We’re a creative team who are able to deliver fun and exciting campaigns that get people talking – in fact, we’ve been creating them for over 10 years now and our Client’s portfolio includes likes of Western Union, Specsavers, PayPal, Uber, Domino’s Pizza, Cath Kidston, NHS and many more to name a few.
As we continue to expand and grow our Client portfolio, we’re looking for 2 multi-skilled individuals to join our team as Retail Space & Brand Merchandise Assistants. Working in a pair on behalf of one our blue chip client, your task will be to execute re-branding of their retail stores, up and down the country.
This is a field based role.
On daily basis, you will be visiting our Client’s store locations and replacing any old promotional materials with new shiny new ones. Your task is to make the stores look presentable, clean and in line with brand guidelines.
The candidate will need great attention to detail and ability to remove and replace large items. There will be occasions in which the role will require scaling ladders to remove and replace POS attached to the stores.
A successful candidate will thrive from working to a very high standard to execute the deadlines given ultimately delivering the finest quality service for our Client.
• Removal of old POS (FSDUs, posters, stickers, vinyl’s etc), which could include removal of stickers from windows, boards, etc. and replacing them with current branding
• Re-stocking stores with current promotional marketing materials and giveaways
• Removal of sign boards and replace with new ones
• Removal of old canopies and facias and replacing with new ones
• Measuring any shop signs which you cannot replace on the spot so they can be remade and replaced
• A full UK driving license (clean)
• Comfortable with manual labour and working with heights (scaling ladders)
• Visual/spatial awareness and manual dexterity
• Excellent attention to detail and able to follow a given brief
• Effective communication, influencing and negotiating skills
• The ability to engage and work with a range of teams
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Can work to deadlines
The right person for this role will be from a shop / graphic fitting background, with a strong focus on promotional merchandise. Additionally, someone who is able to work effectively within a team and individually.
Please note: This role will be both local and national, which will include UK travel, with overnight stays nights away from home.
• £18 per hour, 37.5 hours per week, fixed term contract
• £35,000 per annum, pro-rata
• 28 days of holiday inclusive of Public Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
• Company mobile phone & tablet
• Company pension scheme
• Full training provided
You would usually be required to work 10am to 6:30pm, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week.
However, when required by the Management team some weekend or out of core hour working maybe required.
Head of Client Services and Operations Manager
To apply for this role send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com