As we continue to expand and grow our team, we’re currently on the hunt for a Digital & Communications Executive!
GottaBe! is an award winning, independent marketing agency specialising in field, experiential and ethnic marketing. We’re a creative team who is able to deliver fun and exciting campaigns that get people talking – in fact, we’ve been creating them for over 10 years now and our Client’s portfolio includes likes of Western Union, Specsavers, PayPal, Uber, Domino’s Pizza, Cath Kidston, NHS and many more to name a few.
We are currently recruiting for a Digital & Communications Executive to assist and support with the expansion of our business – GottaBe!;
- GottaBe! Marketing (a field and experiential marketing agency),
- GottaBe! Ethnic (a full-service marketing agency specialising in multicultural marketing),
- GottaBe! Events (events management)
- GottaBe! Health (an online store specialising in healthy snacks and superfoods).
The Digital & Communications Executive will be working with our Client Service Managers and be supporting them with a number of digital and/or communications tasks, both on behalf of our Clients as well as the Agency itself.
We’re looking for someone with experience in digital marketing and communications – you will be managing a number of social media accounts including creating content, managing relationships with influencers, preparing press releases, blogs and marketing collateral. No two days will be ever the same.
Attention to detail, superb storytelling and quirky ideas is what we’re after!
- Support Managers and Directors with delivery of Client’s and Agency strategy to include digital and communication campaign plans.
- Research and identification of suitable influencers to meet our Client’s needs, complete end-to-end relationship management with influencers, from initial outreach emails to processing payments.
- Develop and execute the content plan for the UK social media feeds, blogs, press materials.
- Management and monitoring of social media accounts, Google Analytics, Lead Forensics and other platforms.
- Processing orders, artwork and marketing materials.
- Sourcing new suppliers and Partners to assist with campaigns and projects.
- Manage and update media, bloggers, influencers and content creators’ databases.
- Monitor and collate trade and consumer coverage.
- Take ownership of projects and campaigns as defined by Client Service Managers / Directors.
- Delivering monthly presentation and reports to a portfolio of accounts and Board of Management.
- Actively seeking new promotional opportunities for our internal divisions as well as a portfolio of Clients
- Support the Client Service Managers with administrating tasks as needed.
Skills & Experience Required
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role – either agency or client-side
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Office 365 and Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of WordPress, Hootsuite is necessary
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent administration skills with attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- A friendly and confident personality
- A smart appearance
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of a foreign language will be an added bonus.
You would usually be required to work 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm on Fridays. 37.5 hours a week. However, when required by the Management team some weekend or out of core hour working maybe required.
Salary will depend on experience
28 Days of Holiday inclusive of Public Bank Holidays
2 days annually to be spent on charity work in the local community
Worldwide Private Medical Insurance
Company Mobile Phone, Laptop and Tablet
Training / Education Opportunities
Apply For Our Digital And Communications Executive Role
To apply for this role send your CV along with a covering letter, salary expectations and briefly outline as to why you would like to work at GottaBe!? to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications – 16th August 2019.