Join Us: Digital & Communications Executive
As we say goodbye (for now) to our colleague, Jack, we find ourselves looking for a superhero to fill his Chelsea boots! If you are interested in becoming our new Digital & Communications Executive, please find out more about the position below, as well as how to apply.
GottaBe! is an award-winning, independent marketing agency, specialising in field, experiential and multicultural marketing. We’re a creative team who is able to deliver fun and exciting campaigns that get people talking – in fact, we have been creating them for over 12 years now. Our client portfolio includes the likes of Western Union, Specsavers, PayPal, Uber, Domino’s Pizza, Cath Kidston, the NHS and many more, to name a few.
We are currently recruiting for a Digital & Communications Executive to assist and support with the expansion of our business – GottaBe!:
- GottaBe! Marketing – a field and experiential marketing agency
- GottaBe! Ethnic – a full-service marketing agency, specialising in multicultural marketing
- GottaBe! Events – the events management division of the company
- GottaBe! Health – our online store, providing healthy snacks, superfoods and beauty products
The Digital & Communications Executive will be working with our Client Services Manager and supporting them with a number of digital and/or communications tasks, both on behalf of our clients, as well as for the agency itself.
We’re looking for someone with experience in digital marketing and communications – you will be managing a number of social media accounts, creating written and visual content, managing relationships with media contacts and and influencers, producing press releases, blog content and marketing collateral. No two days are the same here at GottaBe!.
We are also looking for an individual with an attention to detail, a superb storyteller and quirky ideas are what we’re after!
- Support Managers and Directors with the delivery of client and agency strategies and to include digital and communication campaign plans
- Research and identification of suitable influencers to meet our clients’ needs, complete with end-to-end relationship management with influencers – from initial outreach e-mails through to processing payments
- Develop and execute the content plan for the UK social media feeds, blogs and press materials
- Management and monitoring of social media accounts, Google Analytics, Lead Forensics and other platforms
- Processing orders, artworks and marketing materials
- Sourcing new suppliers and partners to assist with campaigns and projects
- Manage and update media, bloggers, influencers and content creators’ databases
- Monitor and collate trade and consumer coverage
- Take ownership of projects and campaigns as defined by the management team
- Delivering monthly presentations and reports to a portfolio of accounts and management team
- Actively seeking new promotional opportunities for our internal divisions, as well as a portfolio of clients
- Support the Client Service Managers with administrative tasks as needed
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
Skills & Experience Required
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing – either agency or in-house
- Excellent computer skills, ideally with proficiency in Office 365 and Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Hootsuite and HubSpot is advantageous
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent administration skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly and confident personality
- A smart appearance
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of additional languages would be advantageous
You would be required to work 09.00-17.30 Monday to Thursday and 09.00-17.00 on Fridays, equating to 37.5 hours per week. There are occasions where you would be required to work outside of these hours and on weekends.
- Salary will depend on experience
- 28 Days of Holiday, inclusive of Public Bank Holidays
- 2 Days annually to be spent on charity work in the local community
- Worldwide Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Company Mobile Phone, Laptop and Tablet
- Training/Education Opportunities
- Operations Manager
Apply for the Digital & Communications Executive role
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter, along with salary expectations and an outline as to why you’d like to work at GottaBe!, to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline for applications: 3rd January 2021