GottaBe! is a solutions-based marketing agency. We take clients challenges and present the solutions whether it is attracting new audiences, inspiring and engaging existing audiences or creating something different. Are you up for a challenge?
As an award-winning, independent marketing agency. We’re a creative team who can deliver fun and exciting campaigns that get people talking – in fact, we have been creating them for over 15 years now. Our client portfolio includes the likes of Western Union, Specsavers, PayPal, Uber, Domino’s Pizza, Ding, the NHS and many more.
A lot has changed already in the last 12 months at GottaBe!; we’re now a Living Wage Employer, launched our brand-new look, and added a new award to the trophy cabinet (GG2 Leadership and Diversity Award – Independent Marketing Agency of the Year), with much more still to come; we are looking to expand further.
Motivated, hungry and passionate individual to join the team as our Operations Executive.
Sounds great!? What will you do in your role…
Are you a problem solver who loves to deliver campaigns from start to finish, travel and meeting new people? Then this could be the right role for you. At GottaBe!, our clients are at the heart of everything we do, so we need a passionate individual to deliver our client’s campaigns and events to the highest possible standard
The Operations Executive will support the management team and our clients by executing events and overseeing the delivery of campaigns (big and small) across the UK. You will play an essential role in the planning and delivery of our campaigns, so we’re looking for someone who loves to travel and doesn’t mind early starts or late finishes and even over the weekend to get the job done.
No two campaigns are the same with a wide range of clients; hence, we are looking for someone dynamic who can think on their feet and is motivated to develop in a growing company to deliver successful events and campaigns for our clients.
The right candidate will be passionate about turning ideas into reality. Working closely with our tactical team and Account Managers, the Operations Executive will be responsible for the delivery of campaigns across the UK as well as the planning and upkeep of all event materials when in the office.
We are also looking for an individual with an attention to detail, and quirky ideas, who will be a strong team player and eager to learn and can grasp new information quickly.
The successful candidate will split their time across the following duties. This split between time at events and in the office will vary throughout the year depending on the event schedule:
- No two days are the same – you will work on various tasks, including setting up promotional stands, Point of Sales displays, and reporting on our client’s competitors’ activities.
- Working on clients’ events to make sure they are activated successfully. This is to include all logistics, set up and pack down.
- Working with our clients to support them on mystery shopping activation.
- Working closely with our Booking & Talent Team to support our tactical team in the field, delivering promotional materials and samples and collecting them at the end of the campaign.
- Managing the tactical team day to day-to-day performance during the campaign and/or events and regularly feeding back to the management team on their performance.
- Take pride in delivering excellent standards and service for our clients
- Play an integral role in the field – being the face of not only our agency but also our clients
- Attend, support and input client review meetings.
- Be responsible for the stock management of event materials.
- Creating event document templates and other admin tasks to help make events more efficient.
- Coordinate the booking of events and or materials
- Facilities and third-party management
- General Administration
- Maintain documentation
- Ad-hoc projects
- Clean UK (manual) licence
- 2 + years of customer service/event management
- Have experience or a passion for merchandising, events and campaign management
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Willing to travel around the UK and Ireland (van provided!)
- Flexible team player; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Great ‘can-do’ attitude
- Competitive Salary + Travel Expenses (When in the field!)- £24,500 – £26,500
- 28 Days of Holiday, inclusive of Public Bank Holidays
- 2 Days annually to be spent on charity work in the local community
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Company Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Van for work purposes
- Training / Education Opportunities
- Other perks; include discounts at various retailers (Perks at Work) and company night outs!
Working hours will vary depending on the events and campaign schedule; however, you will be working 37.5 hours per week.
When not out and delivering campaigns in the field, you will be based at our Southampton office, and you will be required to work 09.00-17.30 Monday to Thursday and 09.00-17.00 on Fridays, equating to 37.5 hours per week.
GottaBe! is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.