Modern Slavery Statement
GottaBe! is an award winning, field and experiential marketing agency, based in Southampton. With two offices in the UK and a third office in Ireland, GottaBe! offer services on a Pan-European level, working with companies both large and independent and the senior management team of the business are committed to the principles of the Modern Slavery Act 2015
Our work has enabled us to work across the market from FMCG, technology, finance, telecoms, pharmaceutical and beyond. We are proud to be working with some of the world’s biggest brands and we also love working with start-ups too.
Our team has different backgrounds and a vast array of experience, and we make sure to utilize our skills to keep GottaBe! a full-service and agile agency.
Our policies on slavery and human trafficking
GottaBe! Marketing is committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or from any part of our business. GottaBe! Marketing is an equal-opportunities employer, and we are committed to creating and ensuring a non-discriminatory and respectful working environment for our staff in all our three offices. Our Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective and robust systems to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place any of our supply chains.
GottaBe! Marketing recruitment and human recourse management processes are designed to ensure that all prospective employees are legally entitled to work in the UK and provides safeguards from abuse once in our employment.
GottaBe! Marketing follows all the company policies which are accessible to all staff in our company bible which is published on our shared drive. All staff are directed to these policies when they join GottaBe! Marketing and contractors are also advised to which policies are applicable to them.
Our supply chain
Owing to the nature of our business being service related, our supply chain is limited and predominantly consists of goods and services purchased in order to enable us to deliver our services to our clients in the most effective and efficient way. The main categories we procure for our clients are media space from a range of Media Owners, including TV, radio, press and digital. Internally we have suppliers related to our information technology, facilities management, and property space. We procure goods and services from a limited range of UK and overseas suppliers. The overseas suppliers are based worldwide. Prior to appointing that third party consultancy we confirmed that they have their own set of procedures to mitigate any risk of modern slavery and human trafficking.
Embedding the policy
Over the last year, GottaBe! Marketing has undertaken the following.
- Train staff on the Modern Slavery Act 2015 during the Induction Training and informed them of the appropriate action to take if they suspect a case of slavery or human trafficking.
- Ensured that consideration of the modern slavery risks and prevention form part of our procurement process
During 2021-21 financial year, GottaBe! Marketing will undertake the following.
- Continue to develop a staff awareness for the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and reporting mechanisms if a case of slavery or human trafficking is suspected.
- Embed the Modern Slavery Act 2015 into our Policies which cover this subject.
- Conduct regular audit’s of current suppliers to ensure that they are upholding the highest standards regarding their approach to the risks of modern slavery
- Review our procurement process to ensure that managing the risks of modern slavery are central to our processes
This policy was approved on Tuesday 24th August 2021 by the senior management team at Tomaszdyl PR Ltd t/a GottaBe! Marketing