Case studyYou Can Do It Too
Client nameSolent University
Southampton Solent University is one of two Universities in Southampton and has over 20,000 students. It has a number of campuses and strives to work with local business and professional bodies.
To capture data and register third year students onto job portals and placement schemes linked to the University.
- Provide staffing with iPads and other data capture methods, to engage with students and get them signed up onto portals and placement schemes, to help further their education.
- Provide training for Brand Ambassadors about the schemes so they could confidently promote to third year students.
- Promotional Staffing – Brand Ambassadors
- Face2Face Engagement
- 1,000 doughnuts sampled as part of the campaign – achieving a 74% conversion ratio for sign ups over the course of 6 days
- Brand Ambassadors matched at a similar age to the target audience, for better face-to-face engagement.