Case studyOn The English Channel
Client nameLebara Mobile
The Lebara Group is a telecommunications company, providing Pay As You Go mobile SIM cards for international phone calls out of 10 countries including the UK, Germany and Australia
Provide staffing on board of DFDS Seaways ferries throughout the Summer, promoting Lebara Mobile to international passengers.
- Selling SIM cards to passengers on the ferries to use abroad and get cheap international calls.
- Handing out promotional materials to passengers, such as leaflets and flyers.
- Providing staffing seven days a week, across five ferries, throughout the Summer.
- Promotional Staffing – Brand Ambassadors
- Face2Face Engagement
- Achieved a connections rate of 2,000 SIM cards, which was 10% above client targets.
- Successfully negotiated multiple obstacles thrown up by the campaign, its location and logistics.
I found GottaBe! team to be very professional and attentive. They always deliver and perform great under pressure to meet very tight deadlines given. I’m delighted with the results of the cooperation with GottaBe! Team and look forward to working with them again in the future.Paulina Kafara