Norton by LifeLock
Norton Security is developed by Symantec the global leader in cybersecurity who has more users than its competitors. Norton software is cross-platform across PC & Apple devices.
Norton Roadshow 2016
- To come up with four Game Room scenarios to train retail staff on Norton products.
- Create a concept that is easily transportable across a number of locations during a week-long roadshow.
- Manage the roadshow, from campaign creative, all the way through to design, implementation and execution.
- Running on the themes of security and viruses, GottaBe! created four Game Rooms to train retail staff on specific areas of Norton software – Zombie Escape, Castle Showdown, Jungle Run and Graffiti Fiends.
- Design, print, create and source a range of components to make a game for each Game Room – including back drops and additional props.
- Plan and run the logistics of each Game Room to four locations across the UK – Reading, Southampton, Bristol and Cardiff.
- Provide Brand Ambassadors at each location as well as the logistics of GottaBe! staff.
- Design, source and manage bespoke Norton Roadshow website for retail staff to register on.
- Send out newsletters to retail staff to encourage them to register for the Norton Roadshow and remind them of their attendance.
- Register and assist retail staff during, between and after the event.
- Campaign creative
- Set and game design, build, sourcing
- Promotional Staffing – Brand Ambassadors
- Website design
- Film and editing (including GoPro)
- Printing services
- Merchandise production
- Events management
- Uniform production
Ben Cannon, Marketing Manager, Norton UK
GottaBe! were great throughout the process – they were very easy to work with, went over & above to help, and took responsibility for delivering what we agreed in full, on budget & on time.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others who want a dependable event execution agency