When planning an experiential marketing campaign / gig, its important to consider many things. To make your life easier, the creative team at GottaBe! has prepared a list of 10 tips – most important bits for you to remember when planning next campaign.
Should you need any help with one or more of those aspects, then please feel free to drop us a line or give us a call, we will be happy to help
1. Pick the right venue:
· Shopping Centre?
· Train Station?
Many venues get booked early, so plan ahead.
2. Make it memorable:
Make it fun and interactive for the audience to remember. Be unique don’t do what others have done previously.
3. Every second counts – you only have a few seconds to get the potential customer aware:
Keep it short and sweet but interactive and clear
4. Offer free samples:
Everyone loves a free sample, don’t you? You may also want to provide discount vouchers to drive further purchase and a list of local stockists.
5. Give them a reason to give you their contact details for follow up and communications post event:
Competitions are ideal for capturing customer information.
6. Think away from the stall:
The use of extra Brand Ambassadors in the area, to drive footfall to the stand.
7. Include pictures and information on your website and social media about the campaign:
This way you are building further awareness of the experiential gig as well as giving a chance to your existing customers to come and experience something new. Create a unique hashtag (#) for your campaign and check social media daily to see the interactions.
8. Make it local:
Involve the local community and media and perhaps think of joint promotions.
9. Prepare for rain or other weather conditions:
Have a backup plan in case the weather takes a turn.
10. Keep calm & have fun yourself:
Enjoy the campaign yourself and experience it just as the customer would.